ORA is sold by yearly subscription. A subscription is valid for any version of the program.
To use ORA today, you need a license issued.
Registration Information Email Message
After you purchase a license, the registration system will send you an email message with license information and instructions for downloading the install program.
- The registration system sends the message to the email address associated with the purchase.
- The registration system sends the message within 24 hours of your purchase, but usually within one or two hours.
- If you do not see the registration information message in your inbox, check your spam or junk folder. With many email systems, some messages that are categorized as spam are kept on the server and not sent to the device you use to read email. With those systems, you may be able to login to a web site to view those messages.
- If you do not see the registration information message in your inbox and more than 24 hours have elapsed since you purchased a license, please contact me using my JFCardinal address on GMail.
- When unlocking ORA, you must use all the values shown in the registration message exactly as shown. It's usually best to copy and paste the values.If you select all the values, you can paste them all at once using the [Paste All] button in the ORA Register program.